I’m learning Modo 701 still and I figured I’d play with materials today. I ended up making this weird tinsel thing.
Sometime ago I was experimenting with Artmatic, and I had this really old preset which I did some similar things so I thought I’d re-do stuff and try making additional designs based on it. Here are some results. I tried several color schemes from Aztec to Inca styled colors… though in the end it went all over the place. Oh well. Fun stuff. These were post processed using ACR.
– – –
Long time no post. Here’s a small project I began working on and kinda finished off a couple days ago. This is a fractal based on some distortions. All images by Skybase 2010.
– – –
Another experiment I did recently is a series called Wires. Again, I did this using Studio Artist 4. I hit this while playing around with the inspire button. Not necessary “instant art” but more of an aesthetic journey to find some good ones. I eventually ended up making some tame ones that I thought were good for variants.
– – –