More Experiments with Lines

These are honestly quite an eye-sore but that’s more like the fun of it 🙂 Yup! Super complex fun Artmatic creations. These were edited in ACR, consequently all renders are poster quality.


Experiments with Lines

Some experiments with patterned lines I tried back in 2011. Never really got to publish them so here they are 🙂

These were done using Artmatic 5 and edited mildly using ACR.

Things In The Sea

I was thinking about bioluminescent jellyfish as I played around with Artmatic.

The previous post explains about what you see here. Although unlike the last Artmatic structure I used, this one uses a similar tree structure. The modification adds a new effect.

– – –